Massaide replied

295 weeks ago

Free Download The Heat > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Sarah Ashburn (Bullock) is an uptight FBI agent and has her eye on a promotion. She has closed more case than anybody else in the FBI, but the thing is none of her co-workers like her because she knows pretty much everything. She is sent to Boston to uncover the identity of a ruthless drug lord (Michael McDonald) and is paired up with a foul-mouthed Boston Cop (McCarthy), but they don't get along at all!
An uptight FBI Special Agent is paired with a foul-mouthed Boston cop to take down a ruthless drug lord.
The movie itself was predictable, but did no one else notice that the two protagnonists were female and they could have made the same movie with two men? Sandra Bullock could be remembered for making the first movie where the sex of the actors was irrelevant. in this movie there were two actors who happened to be female but other than the bathroom scene their sex had no importance. I think this will be seen as a groundbreaker not because of the quality of the movie but because of the message it sends about the equality of the sexes. That said, the only criticism I have is that Sandra is not as pretty as she used to be. Maybe she should change her plastic surgeon! Sorry Sandra.
As a fan of Sandra Bullock, I really wanted to like this movie, and I liked the idea of Bullock as an uptight FBI officer against a foul- mouthed Boston street cop (Melissa McCarthy). But from the opening scene of McCarthy arresting a drug dealer, the film just went too over the top without stopping to think if it was being funny. To me it was trying, in crudeness and gross-out level, to emulate Bridesmaids, which incidentally I walked out on because I didn't find it funny. Silly and farcical comedy has its place, as Will Ferrell shows very well, but at times in this movie it's really just offensive. Like all those albino jokes. OK, OK, we get it, you're trying to parody the evil albino in the Da Vinci Code, but after about the 12th gross personal insult McCarthy's character made to the pale DEA officer, it stopped being funny. What would an albino child watching the film make of this treatment? What if such jokes were made against a black character? Some things worked. I liked the scene where the partners are interviewing the Russian prostitute, where it shows how their two interview styles are different. I loved the scenes with McCarthy's wild and bickering Boston family. The scenes in the nightclub and the partners' winding down in the pub both worked really well. But overall, everyone on this movie could do better.
Part of the point here is to stake a claim on a genre that’s traditionally been a boys’ club, and in that regard, The Heat delivers: In a bonding moment, this odd couple goes on a bender as epic as anything in "The Hangover." Their enthusiasm with weapons should alarm viewers across all demographics and species.
The US Blu-ray features two versions of the film. Next to the R-rated theatrical version, we have an unrated cut that doesn't offer a substantially better film. If you liked the theatrical version, you might enjoy some of the plot extension that the longer cut introduces since they add a little humor but they are not necessary to alter the film's overall impression. In total the Unrated Version runs approx. three minutes longer than the Theatrical Version.
a5c7b9f00b
McCloud movie download hdX-Men: Evolution full movie in hindi 720pDanger Mouse movie hindi free downloadDownload the UFO full movie tamil dubbed in torrenthindi Bree gaat voor groen free downloadHasaki Ya Suda full movie in hindi 720p downloadDownload hindi movie Entertaining AngelsThe Shadow Man full movie 720p downloadEpisode 2.9 malayalam full movie free downloadTraffic 720p
Please log in to post a reply.