Massaide replied

293 weeks ago

Tamil Movie Left Behind: The Movie Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Rayford Steele is an airline pilot whose relationship with his wife has gone sour;he ponders having an affair with an attractive flight attendant, Hattie Durham. In the midst of a flight to London, a number of their passengers mysteriously disappear, and chaos takes hold as a number of vehicles on the ground and in the air are suddenly unmanned. Meanwhile, Buck Williams, a television journalist, is pondering the rash of sudden disappearances as he works on a report about Dr. Chaim Rosenzweig, an Israeli scientist who has devised a formula that would make any soil on earth easy to cultivate. However, Buck wonders if there's more to Rosenzweig than he first imagined when he discovers the doctor is in cahoots with two multi-millionaires who plan to broker the invention to promote their own agenda of international domination.
The Biblical prophecy of Armegeddon begins when the Rapture instantly takes all believers in Christ from the Earth. A reporter left behind learns that the Anti-Christ will soon take power.
This is the best movie I have seen in a long time. With the non stop action that will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire time.It is based on the Bible and I think it will give the unsaved an insight into what is to come. While it is giving a wake up call to Christians.I hope we will see more movies of this kind coming to the big screen
…for a sequel, that is. This is a good, involving story with respectable acting. Kirk Cameron is a bit too young to be playing an experienced TV newsman, especially with his Doogie Howser voice and looks, but you can tell he believes what his character is about. His performance is earnest without being preachy. And in this story, that says a lot. And if there are sequels, he can mature slowly into the role without outgrowing it. His boyish looks may mean a steady paycheck in this series.<br/><br/>The special effects and the subtitling looked a little on the cheap side but once the story grabbed me, I didn&#39;t care. This is a nice parable about what may happen at the time of earth&#39;s impending Rapture (or Judgment Day). Those left behind after God takes his children home have either forsaken Him or are pure evil. The idea is to convert those on screen and us in the audience before the next arrival by the Almighty.<br/><br/>All in all, it reminded me of one of those cartoon comic-style pamphlets you get handed to you at the airport by a well-meaning Christian. You can read it if you want, and take what you will from its message. To each his own. Make everyone a critic of his own destiny, I say.
For all its intimations of fire and brimstone, the film isn't remotely frightening, and the high-school-level acting doesn't help.

646f9e108c
Goosebumps: Attack of the Mutant full movie kickass torrentSonic Heroes full movie hd 1080p downloadRigor Mortis movie in hindi hd free downloadPizzaBoy full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieEnemy Territory in hindi movie downloadSky Blue in hindi download free in torrentfree download From Vegas to Macau IIReturn of the 18 Bronzemen full movie downloadSky High movie in hindi free downloadMy Late Lamented Friend and Partner full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.